Opti Multivitamin Chewables + Ferro Tablets
Opti Multivitamins are specially developed for people who have undergone a Sleeve Gastrectomy or Gastric Band operation. Opti Multivitamin Chewables is a raspberry flavoured chewable multivitamin formula. It contains 18 vitamins and minerals which help prevent dietary deficiencies of these nutrients. It includes B vitamins which support energy production and assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein.
Ferro Tablets (iron supplement) is included with your Opti Multivitamin Chewable. Ferro Tablets contain iron and copper to help prevent dietary deficiencies of these nutrients and assist healthy red blood cell production. Iron supports blood health. Copper supports absorption of dietary iron.
- Peace of mind - contains ingredients which maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Customised - specifically formulated for your type of operation
- Great Taste - raspberry flavoured chewables
- Convenience - we deliver direct to your front door every 3 months
- Support - FitForMe team are here to help with any question you may have!
- Free delivery direct to your door
- Only $99.00 for 90 days
- Auto payment method every 90 days
- Manage your own subscription account
** Please refer to Trading Terms for full details
- Product trial
- Only $9.90
- Free delivery
- Discount of $9.90 when you sign-up for full subscription
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Adults - chew 1 tablet once daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years.
WARNING : If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING : Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Ferro Tablets are not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Contains no added sugar. Contains soya bean products.
- It is best to take your chewable and Iron tablet with a meal. Most feel breakfast is the best time of day. You can take your chewable with water or other sugar-free drinks.
- When you swallow the Iron tablet, it is best to place your chin to your chest instead of backward.
- Do not drink and eat large quantities immediately before, during and after taking your supplements. This way you avoid feeling nauseous.
- The chewable can be easily taken with the following foods and quantities: a sip of water or other sugar-free drinks or a tablespoon sugar-free fruit puree or other liquid foods.
- We advise that you start your supplements when eating solid food confidently. Please discuss with your doctor or specialist first..
- If you are having trouble with your chewable, please contact FitForMe Customer Service..
Store below 25°C in a dry environment.
Keep out of the reach and sight of young children.