Opti Multivitamin - Capsules
Opti Multivitamins are specially developed for people who have undergone a Sleeve Gastrectomy or Gastric Band operation. Opti Capsules is a multivitamin formula containing no added sugar. It contains 20 vitamins and minerals to help prevent dietary deficiencies of these nutrients. It includes B vitamins which support energy production and assist in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and protein, and iron which supports blood health. Opti Multivitamins are specially developed for people who have undergone a Sleeve Gastrectomy or Gastric Band operation.
- Peace of mind - contains ingredients which maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Customised - specifically formulated for your type of operation
- It’s easy - just take 1 per day
- Convenience - we deliver direct to your front door every 3 months
- Support - FitForMe team are here to help with any question you may have!
- Free delivery direct to your door
- Only $99.00 for 90 days
- Auto payment method every 90 days
- Manage your own subscription account
** Please refer to Trading Terms for full details
- Product trial
- Only $9.90
- Free delivery
- Discount of $9.90 when you sign-up for full subscription
DescriptionAfter your operation you can only eat small amounts. This means a lower calorie intake resulting in weight loss, but also a reduced absorption of nutrients. To supplement possible shortages and support your health, a daily multivitamin supplement is necessary.
Content & Use
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Vitamins and Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Adults - take 1 capsule once daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
This product is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years.
WARNING : If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
WARNING : Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. This medicine contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- It is best to take your capsule with a meal. Most feel breakfast is the best time of day. You can take your capsule with water or other sugar-free drinks.
- Moisten the capsule in the mouth so that the outer layer does not stick. In this way, the capsule slides more easily.
- When you swallow the capsule, it is best to place your chin to your chest instead of backward.
- Do not drink and eat large quantities immediately before, during and after taking the capsule. This way you avoid feeling nauseous.
- The capsule can be easily taken with the following foods and quantities: a sip of water or other sugar-free drinks or a tablespoon sugar-free fruit puree or other liquid foods.
- If you have trouble swallowing the capsule, you can also slide the capsule open and use only the content (in powder form) with the aforementioned liquid foods.
- We advise that you start your supplements when eating solid food confidently. Please discuss with your doctor or specialist first.
- If you are having trouble with your capsules, please contact FitForMe Customer Service and you can always try the Opti Chewables with a Ferro Tablet (Iron supplement).
Store below 25°C in a dry environment.
Keep out of the reach and sight of young children.