Calcium Soft Chew
Discover FitForMe’s new Calcium Soft Chews! We all know how important calcium is for strong bones and teeth and the possible need to supplement your diet after weight loss surgery. Most calcium tablets are big and bulky and leave a chalky residue in your mouth which can be unpleasant and hard to tolerate. To help you with your calcium requirements, FitForMe has now introduced Calcium Soft Chew. It has a fresh lemon flavour and unique soft texture that won’t leave a chalky taste in your mouth making it easier to meet your daily calcium needs!
- Unique soft texture for easy intake
- 500 mg calcium citrate per chew
- Delicious, fresh lemon taste
- For the preservation of strong bones and teeth
- Because of additional vitamin D3 (12.5 mcg), calcium is well absorbed!
** Please refer to Trading Terms for full details
When taking calcium, remember that any iron supplementation should be taken at least 2 hours apart to minimise calcium and iron interaction and poor absorption.
*FitForMe multivitamin range do not contain calcium
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
Directions for use: Supplements may help you to get adequate amounts of essential nutrients. However, supplements should not take the place of the variety of foods that are important to a healthy diet. Excessive consumption may cause a laxative effect.
Only to be used under medical supervision.
Adults: Take 1-3 soft chews daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Allow at least 2 hours between other doses of Calcium Soft Chews. Allow at least 2 hours between calcium and iron or iron-containing supplements.
- The soft chew is best taken 1 to 2 hours after breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after lunch. In this way, the soft chew is less heavy on the stomach.
- It is recommended to take the calcium soft chew or a dairy product separately from your daily multivitamin, with a minimum of 2 hours between the moments of intake. Calcium inhibits the iron intake from your multivitamin if they are taken simultaneously.
- You can contact our customer service to determine a suitable time for you to start with the supplements, in addition to your diet.
- In case taking the soft chew does not go well, always contact our customer service by telephone or email. This way we can find a suitable and an appropriate solution together with you to facilitate your intake. PLEASE NOTE: Sugar (also natural sugar) and foods rich in sugars can, after a bariatric operation, be heavy for your body. It is advisable to choose foods without sugars, to avoid nausea.
Store below 25°C in a dry environment.
Keep out of the reach and sight of young children.